Online Marketing Now Taught in Universities - How To Work Online And Meet Foreign Employers
Headlines News :
Home » » Online Marketing Now Taught in Universities

Online Marketing Now Taught in Universities

Written By Unknown on Monday, May 28, 2012 | 7:32 PM

I would like to introduce a new idea for college students of all ages… An internet marketing program that has recently been opened by Tom Antion, the best internet marketer I have met. Our kids are attending large universities and getting marketing degrees. These degrees do not truly prepare them for the current job market. I know. I have had first hand experience.

The problem is the courses are taught by professors of the “old school”. Marketing has changed in a big way. Even with my current practice as a mental health therapist, speaker, author and mediator. I better know how to market or I am flat in the water.

So, if you have a kiddo that is really not interested in formal college but IS interested in the computer, blogging, web sites etc. The problem is the courses are taught by professors of the “old school”. Marketing has changed in a big way. Even with my current practice as a mental health therapist, speaker, author and mediator. I better know how to market or I am flat in the water.

So, if you have a kiddo that is really not interested in formal college but is interested in the computer, blogging, web sites etc. Check out the link below.

Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Top Posts of the Week

BUY MY EBOOK FOR $10 WORK ONLINE

BUY MY EBOOK FOR $10 WORK ONLINE
Fresh graduates looking for job experience, home-based Moms, out-of-school youths, OFW, Disabled and Working Students Are Best For Online Jobs. After paying on Paypal, email me at albertstreet1791@gmail.com and I'll mail you the e-book. THANKS!

WANTED WRITERS and EMPLOYERS!

Outsource your projects to thousands of programmers at ScriptLance.com

Total Pageviews

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. How To Work Online And Meet Foreign Employers - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger